Project SUCCESS is a youth-development organization that motivates and inspires students to dream about their futures, helps them create a plan to get there, and gives them the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. We work with over 13,000 6th—12th graders in the Minneapolis school district each year.
Our Program Coordinators engage in all operational aspects of Project SUCCESS programming including theater events, field trips, middle school musicals, outdoor learning experiences, and college tours.
Project SUCCESS is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We strongly encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and ethnicities.
· Execute all operational aspects of Project SUCCESS programming
· Coordinate theater experiences for students and families by taking reservations, setting up transportation and childcare, and hosting theater events
· Develop and maintain supportive, genuine relationships with students, families, school staff, and theater staff
· Work a non-traditional work schedule including evenings/weekends
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and detail-oriented work habits
· Strong ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member
· Ability to adapt and problem solve in the moment
Ideal Candidate Attributes
· Bilingual candidates strongly preferred
· Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish or Somali
· Become a resource for Spanish/Somali speaking students and families through support and advocacy
· Provide guidance and translation for Spanish/Somali speaking families during daily registration calls and when necessary during programming
· Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week
· Excellent Benefits
· Varying Shifts Including Evenings and Weekends
· $14 an Hour
TO APPLY, PLEASE INCLUDE
· Cover Letter
· Where you heard about us
ADDRESS TO: Matt Dreier, Director of Operations