Cluemasters wanted! - Escape the Room Minneapolis
Escape the Room is a new attraction located on Nicollet in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Participants are locked in themed rooms and have an hour to solve the clues to escape.
We're currently searching for new Cluemasters who will be running each of the rooms. You will be responsible for welcoming players when they arrive, briefing them on their room and the rules, then monitoring them via CCTV while they play and offering clues as they progress. After each game, you will also be the one to reset the room, ensuring all items and clues are set exactly as planned.
- High School diploma or GED (College students or graduates preferred)
- Background in Tech Theatre or Production (especially Stage Managers and House Managers!)
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Google docs/sheets
- Previous experience in customer service/front end support
- Ability to do minor repairs/handiwork to the sets in each room
- Detail oriented and punctual
- Comfortable improvising/think on your feet when things break or go wrong mid-game
Hours will be Fridays (nights) & Saturdays (all day) as well as occasional weekdays for corporate bookings. Thursdays and Sundays will be added over the course of the summer, then gradually adding days/hours over the course of the year. Starting pay is $10/hr.
Interviews will be held this week (6/28-7/3) or early next week (7/5-7/6). To apply, email a current resume (.pdf format preferred) and a brief statement (in the body of the email) stating why you are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get a better look at Escape the Room, check out our website: http://escapetheroom.com/