East Ridge High School Scenic Designer Job Posting
Scenic Designer Job Duties:
- Design and plan building of set for full scale musical (November), one act play (February), and spring production (May).
- Work directly with students on designing and building sets for multiple productions, including teaching tool use and safety.
- Collaborate with Production Team to achieve artistic vision while creating a positive learning environment for students.
- Ability to work a variety of hours including evenings and weekends
- Experience in a theatrical scene shop, leadership/teaching experience preferred
- Desire to work with students and parents
- Experience with illustration/drawing is a plus (but not required)
Please include a resume and cover letter.
Inquiries can be directed to theatre coordinator, Katie Carlson at email@example.com or (651) 425-2314. Online applications may be submitted through the South Washington County School system: https://www.applitrack.com/sowashco/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Athletics%2fActivities