Technical Director for Lakeville South High School
Position open until filled
I am looking for someone who is proficient in set building, collaborative in set design, and has basic knowledge in lighting and sound design as well.
You would need to lead a group of students in constructing the set and understanding the backstage dynamic of a High School production.
We aim high! So pushing the students to learn and be passionate about the craft is a must!
We do 3 productions a year
A fall play, competing One Act, and a spring musical.
St. Paul Academy and Summit School is a coeducational, non- sectarian, college preparatory day school serving over 900 students in kindergarten through grade 12. Located in St. Paul Minnesota, SPA also draws students from Minneapolis and throughout the surrounding communities. For additional information, please visit our website at www.spa.edu.
Merrill Community Arts Center is seeking volunteers to work on Woodbury Community Theatre productions and/or in the office.
Volunteer positions are available in the following areas:
- Audition Volunteers
- Set Building and Painting Crew
- Costume Building Crew
- Backstage Running Crew
- Lighting Crew
- Sound Crew
- Board Operators
- House Managers
Previous experience is helpful but not required! We have a number of training opportunities available.
DIRECTORS and DESIGNERS wanted for the Season!
YOU Are Welcome Here!
Ashland Productions is hiring education staff for it's 2018-2019 season. All positions are paid.
Openings for the following positions are available:
- ACT! Directors
- Dance Instructors
- Workshop Instructors (Improv, voice, acting, technical theatre etc.)
- Acting Instructors
- Voice Instructors
Applicants can apply for multiple positions and may be considered for multiple opportunities.
East Ridge High School Scenic Designer Job Posting
Scenic Designer Job Duties:
- Design and plan building of set for full scale musical (November), one act play (February), and spring production (May).
- Work directly with students on designing and building sets for multiple productions, including teaching tool use and safety.
- Collaborate with Production Team to achieve artistic vision while creating a positive learning environment for students.
Project SUCCESS is a youth-development organization that motivates and inspires students to dream about their futures, helps them create a plan to get there, and gives them the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. We work with over 12,000 6th—12th graders in the Minneapolis school district each year.
Valleyfair Amusement Park // ValleySCARE // Haunt
- Sound Technicians- Experienced technicians able to mix live sound
- Lighting Technicians- Technicians able to program on EOS lighting console- hang and focus experience preferred
- Show Control Techs- Technicians able to program Qlab sound, video and MIDI cues
All positions must be available weekends of September-October 2016, with preferred availability for weekdays in August and September.
Troupe America Inc. / StageWest Ent.
Are looking for technicians and interns.
Troupe America is located in St. Louis Park, MN.
We are a National Touring Company, along with owning a local venue, that is operational year round.
We are non-union and are looking for over-hire technicians of all kinds.
We are also planning on two tours in the fall of 2016 and will also take applications for those as well. Please indicate any tour interest and experience.