Director: Meg Olson
Assistant Director: Nolan Henningson
October 11, 12, 13 7:30pm
October 14 2:00pm
Sunday, June 24, 12:00-4:00pm
Monday, June 25, 6:00-9:00pm
Tuesday, June 26, 6:30pm
Starting Monday, August 27 - will continue on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays (6:30-10:00pm), and Sundays (4:00-7:00pm)
Casting: All actors must be 18 or older. Though gender is listed in the following casting breakdown, casting will be gender blind and actors will most likely play roles of both genders. Nontraditional casting will be used in The Laramie Project.
- TRACK 1 (MALE) - Belber Doc O'Connor, Matt Galloway, Anonymous friend, Bill McKinney, Andrew Gomez, Fred Phelps, Mormon Spiritual Advisor, Conrad Miller, Aaron McKinney
- TRACK 2 (FEMALE) - Gonich, Eileen Engen (Act I), Marge Murray, Trish Steger, Shadow, Newsperson 1, Juror 2
- TRACK 3 (FEMALE) - Reggie Fluty, Rebecca Hiliker, Waitress, Newsperson 2, Juror 3
- TRACK 4 (MALE) - Moises Kaufman, Philip Dubois (Act I), Stephen Mead Johnson, Murdock Cooper, Jon Peacock, Dennis Shepard, Harry Woods
- TRACK 5 (MALE) - Paris, Jedadiah Schultz, Doug Laws, Dr. Cantway, Matt Mickelson, Russell Henderson, Philip Dubois (Act II), Kerry Drake
- TRACK 6 (MALE) - Pierrotti, Sargent Hing, Phil LaBrie, Father Roger Schmit, Rulon Stacey, Robert Debree, Jonas Sloanaker, Juror 6
- TRACK 7 (FEMALE) - Pitts, Catherine Connolly, April Silva, Zubaida Ula, Sherry Aenson, Lucy Thompson, Eileen Engen (Act II), Juror 5
- TRACK 8 (FEMALE) - Leigh Fondakowski, Zackie Salmon, Alison Sears, Aaron Kreifels, Tiffany Edwards, Juror 4
- TRACK 9 (FEMALE) - Kristen Price, Shannon, Email, Cal Rerucha, Ms. Thompson, Newsperson 3, Juror 1
- TRACK 10 (FEMALE) - Baptist Wife, Jenn, Governor Geringer, Foreperson, Baliff, Sherry Johnson, Newsperson 4
- TRACK 11 (MALE) - Judge, Baptist Minister, Gil Engen, Jeremy Lockwood
- THE NARRATOR
Please follow the link below for more information and to sign-up for an audition time:
Disclosure: Rehearsals will operate under the Chicago Theatre Standards, also known as the #NotInOurHouse movement. 'When creative environments are unsafe, both the artist and the art can become compromised. Spaces that produce 'raw' material can veer into unsafe territory if there are no procedures for prevention, communication, and when necessary, response. This document seeks not to define artistry, prescribe how it is created, value one kind of work over another, or stand as a legal document. It seeks rather to create awareness and systems that protect the human in the art – to foster safe places to do dangerous things.
Fight choreography will be used in this production. It will be choreographed, rehearsed, and performed up to SAFD code.