Can you be silly? Do you like working with kids?
FOSS Swim School - Plymouth, MN
This is an opportunity to make $14 to $23.50 per hour teaching swim lessons to kids 6 months to 12 years old following the FOSS Program. Teach kids a critical life skill by way of play! The FOSS Swim School is looking for outgoing, hard-working, professional, energetic, fun and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our program. Never taught swimming before? No problem. We’ll teach you to teach. You just need to love the water, like working with kids, and be open to a little silliness to help kids 6 months to 12 years take to the water. You will help them through laughter, then learning, then confidence, then mastery, all part of our unique and effective swim program.
- Up to 15 hours a week of teaching
- Evening and weekend hours available as you start. Daytime hours maybe an option as you acquire skill and advance to other positions.
Want to increase your earnings?
You can through:
- Weekend hours
- Perfect Attendance (Attendance Bonus)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Additional hours may be available in customer service in the Office
- Work 8hrs/week and receive free lessons for your child
- Health and dental benefits to qualifying employees
- Instructors receive 25% discount on all retail items
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Great opportunities for career advancement
Experience and Skills:
- You must enjoy working with kids and love being in the water. FOSS values reliability, strong work ethic, and excellent customer service.
- Comfort in the water and basic swim knowledge is a must.
- All instructors must be committed to upholding the standards of the Foss Swim School program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Certain criminal convictions may disqualify an individual from employment. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information about FOSS:
To apply for this position now:
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $23.50 /hour